Doctor of Philosophy in Management Science and Engineering (2016-2019)
Huazhong University of Science and Technology / Wuhan, China
Dissertation: “Employee centered optimal workforce planning for South Asian budget airline ground operations (A case study from Sri Lanka)”
Achievements: Best International Academic (Years 2017 & 2018)
Post Graduate degree in Manufacturing Management (2013-2015)
University of Colombo / Sri Lanka
Dissertation: Process enhancement through “Six Sigma” application at the Air Force Engine overhaul facility.
Achievements: Distinction Pass (Year 2013)
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering (2001-2005)
General Sir John Kotelawala Defense University / Ratmalana, Sri Lanka
Achievements:Best overall performance in Aeronautical Engineering with Seven Awards (Year 2005)
- Advance diploma in “Aircraft maintenance“ conducted by the Sri Lanka Air Force
- Certificate Course in “Aircraft Maintenance Licensing” conducted by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
- Engineering Instructor training course on “EASA part 66 Training” conducted by the Helitours Technical Training Center.
- Certificate Course in “Human factors in Aviation” conducted by the Sri Lanka Air Force.
- Certificate Course in “Safety Management Systems (SMS)” conducted by the Sri Lanka Air Force.
- Certificate Course in “Aviation Quality Assurance” conducted by the Sri Lanka Air Force.
- Certificate Course in “Aircraft corrosion Control” conducted by the Sri Lanka Air Force.
- Aircraft functional tester certified by the “Lviv State Aircraft Repair Plant“ Ukrain.
- Distinction pass in the “National Diploma in Applied Computing” conducted by the Council for Information Technology Sri Lanka
- Distinction pass in the “English Language Competency Exam for Foreign Students” conducted by the University of New South Wales.
- Certificate course in “Industrial Safety Equipments” conducted by the Honeywell Pvt Ltd